- Owner: NA VILLA FORME S.L.
- NIF: B-16565129
- Address: NA VILLA FORME SL Carrer de s’Espalmador, 33, 07871 Es Pujols, Illes Balears – Trading as LAFFITTACASE (Herein after named LAFFITTACASE)
- Telephone: (+34) 609 68 07 88
Personal data protection
The personal data collected through the website are only used for the purposes of providing the requested services as well as billing them. Your data will be located in files owned by LAFFITTACASE S.L. for billing purposes and will be archived for a period of time as legally required. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in writing to LAFFITTACASE S.L at Carrer de s’Espalmador, 33, 07871 Es Pujols, Illes Balears.
Intellectual property and responsibility for content
Any use of all the contents of the website, more specifically texts, design and HTML code, is prohibited without the express authorization of its owners. Any unauthorized use will be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owners.
The owners of the website are not responsible for the contents to which the links located are redirected, according to what is established in article 17 of the LSSICE.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long do we keep info.
- Recipients for which your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
1. Responsible entity:
LAFFITTACASE S.L. (B-16565129)
Carrer de s’Espalmador, 33, 07871 Es Pujols, Balearic Islands.
2. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the data processing sent through:
Purpose: Provide you with all means so that you can contact us and supply you with the requested information, as well as send communications about our products, services and activities, by all electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp) in case the acceptance box is checked.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information through.
Holding data: Once your request is submitted through our form or answered via email, in case it has not generated a new case, the agreement of receiving commercial info will stay in place until you request for cancellation is obtained.SENDING EMAILS.Purpose: Respond to your requests for information and answer your questions or doubts.Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through emails.Conservation: Once your request has been answered via email if it has not generated a new case.
3. Recipients for dataYour data is confidential and will not be transmitted or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation in place.
4. Rights in relation to your personal dataAny person can withdraw their consent at any time, when consent has been granted to process of the data. In no case does the withdrawal of the consent voids the execution of the subscription or the commercial relationships previously generated.- Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:• Request access to your personal data or rectify the date when it is inaccurate.• Request its cancellation when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.• Request the limitation of the data processing in certain circumstances.• Oppose through a request to the processing of your data for particular reasons or particular situation.• Request data portability in the cases they are specifically regulated.• Other rights corresponded to the applicable laws and regulations.• Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the responsible person to their postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you want to exercise and with respect to the relevant data.In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
5. CookiesThis website only uses its own or third parties technical, personalization and analysis cookies, (Google Analytics), which in no case capture personal data or browsing habits for advertising purposes.When accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, in line with processing of analytical cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided you with information about cookies. Therefore cookies will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user can decide whether to give their consent or not.
6. Security of personal dataIn order to safeguard the security of your personal data, you are duly informed that we have adopted all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from alteration, loss, and unauthorized processing or access.